Monday, April 2, 2012

Last minute feelings.

Well the latest news - I'm being induced Wednesday morning at 5am.

A million thoughts are running through my head at this very moment. Do we have everything we need in the diaper bag? I need to mop the kitchen. Stock up on groceries! Is all the laundry caught up? I need to double check the hospital bags. I still haven't sent out the thank you cards. Car seat installed...check. I washed Jaxen's clothes right? Will I know how to take care of him? I sure hope this is normal for most new moms to worry or question a lot of things.

Our lives will forever change on Wednesday as we bring a new life into this world. I know this little boy is going to take over my heart, but I keep being told I will have no earthly idea how much I can love someone so much so fast. I know my love for Tyler will grow even more. How could I not? We created a life together. We are together a team that will lead this little boy into a good life and show him right from wrong. Tyler will be the first to teach him how to throw a football or swing a baseball bat. We will teach him patience, the value of friendship, what love is. We will teach him that family is most important and he will forever have a family that will love him dearly.

So here's to the last couple of days of our lives without children. I'm looking forward to closing one chapter in my life and beginning another.

Love,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment