Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Shower for Jaxen

 The cake made by a friend of a friend.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was ten times better than Rick's Bakery cakes here in Fayetteville.

 Cute cupcakes made by Amber!

 Table settings. The girls did such an amazing job.

My nephew, Jer. 

Liz taking a smell for the baby food game.  

Amber signing the ultrasound matte.  

The hosts - Amber and Heather! My two very, very bestest friends in the entire world that I've known since the first day of Kindergarten. They did such a great job!  

Me and Kels chatting. 

The Queary's. Mikayla is just about as precious as they come.  

Starting to open shower gifts.

 And I'm officially a whale! Haha, Jaxen hurry up :)



This shower was more than I could have hoped for. I am so thankful to have such great friends that put an enormous amount of thought and love into Jaxen's baby shower. It's something I will remember forever and it couldn't have been more perfect. Words can't thank Amber and Heather enough for what they did for us. However, they were granted Jaxen's godmothers and I think they'll enjoy that :).

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment