We're the type of family that goes to the simple meals such as mac and cheese or a can of soup. I want to get out of that habit, explore new recipes, and learn to be better in the kitchen. Especially since Jaxen is making his debut into the world soon, it's important to me to put good food on the table (even though he will be an infant) and let him know early in life that his momma can cook! Oh, and it doesn't hurt for me to show Tyler that I'm not a complete disaster in the kitchen :). So I've put together some of my favorite recipe findings off Pinterest so far. I plan to try these within the next few weeks to come.
I will add the recipes and the source in my posts when blogging about these. Doesn't they look great? I can't wait to try them!


No comments:
Post a Comment