I don't have a Christmas post, but I will say it was wonderful. The best part about it was knowing we will have a little one to share it with next year. Words truly cannot explain my excitement!
I know I'm a little late on the whole "New Year" thing as we are eleven days into it, but I wanted to go ahead and post. This year has quite the exciting lineup for our family: Becoming new parents to baby Jaxen Tyler in early April and tieing the knot in mid September. This year is going to be quite the busy one while adapting to a new routine as parents and in the midst of planning a wedding. No stress here so Bring. It. On.
Did you make any resolutions this year? I'm the one to be so excited about making them, but never ever stick to them. I want to change that this year! I only have a few so how hard can it be? Right?
Well, there they are. In the open for the world to see. Now let's see how well I can do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment