Sunday, November 20, 2011

This weekend.

I wish I can say this weekend was full of tons of exciting things. Instead it was full of a 5 car accident, us freaking out about our unborn baby, my car totaled, and hospital visits for all of us. Thank the good Lord everyone is okay including our precious little baby. We got in a 5 car accident around 3:30 Saturday afternoon. I really don't remember what happened except bam, wreck. I hate the smell of deployed airbags so I was freaking out. And when I say freaking out, I don't mean "omg omg omg" I mean hyper-ventalating, screaming, etc. Tyler climbed out the back door and helped me out. He was sent to WRMC while I had to be taken to WCWH for the baby. We were apart which made it so much worse. After I got in my room, nurses came in to detect the heart beat. 10 minutes pass and no heart beat found? If you can even imagine how I was feeling or how outrageous I was acting then yes, that's me. They called another doctor in and she found it finally. That was the biggest sigh of relief I've ever produced. I was given a blood test and monitored for about 4 hours. My mom went over to WRMC and picked up Tyler. He is just banged up and has some sore spots. I'm just really sore myself.

With all this horrible news, our day turned completely around. All the tests for the baby came back good so I am glad to announce we have a happy and healthy baby on our hands still. And even better news? They did an ultrasound to see if everything was still looking good. And it is... and guess what?

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (How many exclamation points am I allowed here?)





We are so very thankful. We are so very blessed. We are so very HAPPY. I couldn't ask for anything more than my little man to be healthy. He is right on track at 19 1/2 weeks so our due date of April 10, 2012 is still in tact. Everything is perfect. And I am so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment