Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre Turkey Day, Thanksgiving Eve - whatever you prefer.

I decided to write this post tonight because I will be super busy with family, cooking, and eating tomorrow. I have already started cooking for Thanksgiving tonight so tomorrow won't be as stressful. This year we are have two Thanksgivings in one day. For lunch we are heading over to my aunt and uncles house for my side of the family. Later on that evening we are having Tyler's family over here for dinner. It's my first time cooking the main dinner for Thanksgiving and it's quite exciting! We have a huge menu for tomorrow full of lemon garlic turkey, german potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie just to name a few. I can't believe how much food we are going to have. We'll be eating leftovers for two weeks.

This time of year is my favorite as Thanksgiving is coming to an end and Christmas season is approaching fast. I have the 3 foot tree up and decorated in the dining room along with some decor on the hutch.


I guess it would have helped if I took a picture with the lights on, but I was trying to get the Christmas tree effect. We decided we are going to put our big tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I'm very excited! Another thing I was thinking about earlier - we are going to have an 8 month old little boy next Christmas. Needless to say, I can't wait for next year :).

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment