We recently started Jaxen on purees. He has full control of his head and neck, sits with support, and constantly stares down what Tyler and I are eating off our plates. Therefore, I knew he was ready to try something new!
We first introduced applesauce. He seemed to really like it. He never made a face, but he knew it was different. He was secretly saying "About time I get something other than milk!"
He's been eating applesauces the past four days and his jar is empty, so we're moving onto something else. Carrots!
This child DEVOURED his carrots! He absolutely loved them and honestly, I was quite surprised! I was afraid since he had the sweet fruit first he might turn down the veggies. He kept wanting more and more and more and finally I had to stop him because I don't want him eating too many calories since he just had a bottle about 30 minutes before.
I think it could be safe to say we're going to have a good eater on our hands. I'm a proud mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment