Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Growing: 2 months old!



Jaxen,
I cannot believe you are already two months old my sweet, sweet baby boy. When people said time flies, they weren't lying! You have a doctors appointment on Friday so we don't know your exact weight for your 2 month birthday. The last time you had an appointment was about three weeks ago and you weighed 10 pounds 2 ounces. I am eager to see how much you've gained this time!

We have now moved you up to 4 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours. You seem to be pretty satisfied with this schedule currently. When you get really hungry you always are sure to let us know and once that bottle gets near your mouth your grab at it like a little baby bird reaching for a worm. You have tried rice cereal a couple times in your bottle and you seem to like it pretty well. It's not something we give you regularly yet, though. You've had small licks of ice cream and popsicles. You know what you're tasting is really different and you make the funniest faces. You seem to like it!

You do pretty well sleeping. You wake up 2-3 times a night for feedings, but always go directly back to sleep without any fuss. Sometimes when I'm burping you I tend to fall asleep and then wake up with you on my chest. It's a sweet little moment. You take a few naps throughout the day that last anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours.

You are wearing a size 1 diaper and I think I might have to move you up to a size 2 pretty soon! You are doing a lot better with your diaper changes and not screaming every time. Your bath time is getting better and better and I really think you might be starting to like it. You absolutely love your swing and spend a lot of time in it.You're starting to smile a lot more and even mimic things we do. You coo quite a bit now and are very alert as to what is going on.

You're growing so fast and I can't wait to see all the other neat things you start to do. We love you so very much and are very glad to call you ours.

Love,

Mama and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment