Can someone please tell me how you make bathtime for a 7 week old fun? The very first time I ever gave Jaxen a bath, he screamed frantically during the whole experience. The next two baths I gave him went by perfectly. He laid in the bath all looking around like it was no big deal. I thought had started to like bath time and I was so very greatful. Every single bath after those two perfect ones has looked like what you see in the pictures. I've tried water splashing, toys, and even the pacy. Nothing has worked yet...except for Nana. She says bath time is always breeze with Jaxen.
This face kills me. I want bath time to be a time he loves and doesn't fight us with. I mean c'mon, he has to have these things every single day the rest of his life. Advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment