Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little of this, a little of that.



This last weekend was pretty low key for us. We spent our time laying around the house enjoying each others company. We got to hang out with some family and it was a nice, quiet weekend that I was sad to see come to an end.

I go to the doctor soon for my check up from the c-section. I am supposed to get released to be back to "normal" again. My cousin has started jogging and eating a lot healthier and she wants me to join her. I'm definitely not a jogger, but I will walk all day. I want to take Jaxen to the park and put the stroller to good use. We have yet to use it. Also, as a family, we have decided to try to eat more organically and eat local. We have a grocery store, Ozark Natural Foods, here in Fayetteville that welcomes all local produce, some dairy, some meat, and grain products from local farmers within a 100 mile radius. I find that really refreshing.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment