Sunday, April 15, 2012
I haven't been posting like I've wanted to since Jaxen has made his debut in this world. We've had company since this past Wednesday. Tyler's sister and neices and nephews are down from Wisconsin to see the new addition to our family. This is the first time I've ever met them and we've all had fun hanging out together. Tyler's sister is a professional photographer and she took newborn pictures of Jaxen. She's been editing them and I can't wait to see the final result. They are all leaving out to head back home tomorrow morning so I want to catch up on some posts I've been wanting to write: Jaxen's birth story, how we're settling in as a new family of three, life with a newborn, and my road to recovery after a c-section. I'll get started writing away this next week, but for now enjoy some cute photos of our baby boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment